iLoveFriends Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticBlue's JR.master app.

2 posters

Go down

MysticBlue's JR.master app. Empty MysticBlue's JR.master app.

Post  MysticBlue Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:51 am

IGN :
Job & Level :
Amount of Rb(s) :26-27
M/F? : M
Your rank now :Friend

Why should you become a Jr. Member? to help the other jr.masters to hold the guild clean , kick the hackers and spammers

Do you have what it takes to become a Jr. Member? i help ppl alot and i love helping ppl alot , i follow the rulez,im actief , im nice to ppl and i respect the guildmates

What would you do if Vernie or KaiLan wasn't on? not much without i can mabye i will do GPQ or somthing but i dont kick ppl without asking to you (if they hack or spam much i will kick without asking to you).
If there are spots left add ppl if they are rlly friendly

If a member was spamming the Guild Chat what would you do?Give him/her 3 warnings and if he/she dont listen than ill drop his/her rank if i can(If he/she is a pal so i cant drop his rank ill kick or ask him/her 1 more time to stop spamming)and i they dont listen after that i kick him/her.

What if a Jr. Member was abusing his/her power? I will contact the leader or kailan with msn or e-mail to them and say evrything wath happend and why he did it or i ask him friendly to stop abusing his powers and add him/her again(or rise his/her lvl)
MysticBlue
MysticBlue
SPAMMER~

Back to top Go down

MysticBlue's JR.master app. Empty Re: MysticBlue's JR.master app.

Post  Kupo Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Accepted

Although, how can we make you JR?
We aren't sure what server to stay in, like for all of us.
Kupo
Kupo
Admin
Admin

https://ilovefriends.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum